Monday, August 23, 2004

So many games to play, so little time to play them all…


When am I going to find time to play all of these video games?! The older I get, the less free time I have, and the less time I have to play video games. And ironically as I’m older now, the more money I have to spend on video games I don’t have time to play.

One of reasons for me wanting a PS2 was to play all of the Square RPGs I had been missing out on since the Playstation. I snatched up FF Chronicles and Anthologies as soon as I saw them at Best Buy, but never really got around playing them other than starting FFVI and its long load times, and enjoying about 1/3 of FFIV. I had a great time playing FFX, but have not yet finished it. I’m at what I think is the end of the game, but there are many sidequests I believe I’ve missed, and I just never got around to beating it. I’ve also got Earthboundfor the SNES to replay after all these years, and Skies of Arcadia Legends that I should get back to. Lately I just haven’t felt like playing RPGs, and have been leaning more towards action based games.

Never finished ICO after playing halfway through. Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon’s campaign mode goes unfinished because I felt I was spoiling the end to the anime series for myself (which I’ve never seen because Cartoon Network never finished its run). Metroid 2 I just have not been able to enjoy anymore. I’ve beaten Mega Man 1 and 2 from the Mega Man Anniversary Collection, and I’m looking foward to playing through Mega Man 3. River City Ransom EX I play now and then, but I’ve been unable to finish it because it has to be played through in one sitting/leaving the machine on. I got F-Zero GX weeks ago with MMAC because I had wanted to play the sequel to the N64 game and it was $15, and I’m just now playing it because my interest has been sparked. So I’ve been playing F-Zero GX and 1080 Avalanche, which I’ve unlocked most of the stuff.

As for games coming out to add to my insanity, I sorta want to get the Famicom Mini versions of SMB 2 and Zelda 2: Rinku No BoukenPikmin 2 is coming out sometime very soon. My nostalgia for Donkey Kong ’94 interests me in getting Mario vs. Donkey Kong eventually. It’s been a long time since I’ve played Street Fighter II, so I’d like to get the SF Anniversary Collection for PS2. My Japanese Legend of Zelda Collection has arrived, and I’m thinking about getting Nintendo Puzzle Collection to go with the Freeloader I’ll need. It’d be nice to have a version of Dr. Mario and Panel De Pon(Tetris Attack) to play.
And that’s all besides older games I missed out on like Castlevania: Symphony of the Night! There are just so many great video games out there to play, new and old. Time to stop slacking off and wasting money, and starting playing, and finishing, video games!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GTA 5 MONEY HACK : http://gamesviphack.com/ GTA 5 MONEY HACK ONLINE You got the very right website if you’re looking for the Free GTA 5 Money also don’t forget to check our blog section to get the latest Tutorials, GTA 5 Cheats Codes, Trainer etc., and if you want to Hack GTA 5 Money Online yourself using the GTA 5 Money Cheats & Generator stay here. Here at GAMESVIPHACK.COM we gonna introduce you the best and only working GTA 5 Money Hack Tool Online that can help you to get the unlimited GTA 5 Money without taking out your wallet! yes you hear right you don’t need to waste any money on buying the GTA 5 Money anymore from the store or from any third party sites. You just need to switch our GTA 5 MONEY CHEATS ONLINE Tool by clicking the given button below and become the best GTA 5 gamer among GTA 5 MONEY HACK : http://gta5moneycheat.online/

    ReplyDelete