Monday, April 5, 2004

Zero Mission 100% on hard…



Went through all of Hard mode and got 100% item collection and…

Argh, foiled again. Got the same ending as before because I thought I had to do it again on Hard. I did the same thing before when I tried to beat both Normal and Hard in under 2 hours and got the same ending. Not having a actual guide book for the game to tell me the endings, I had to look on GameFAQs (couldn’t find it specifically on a Metroid fansite), but there’s like 7 different FAQs, some incomplete.
A FAQ by DEngel looks complete… The remaining two endings I need out of the 8 are:
- Beat the game in less than 2 hours with 100% item collection on normal.
- Beat the game in less than 2 hours with 100% item collection on hard.
Under 2 hours. 100%. Argh…
My Gamecube is still messed up. It seems like after taking the disc out and putting it back and playing with it, it’ll read the disc and be ok. But it looks like I have to do this every time I want to play. Reminds me of blowing on old NES cartridges and trying to get the game to not turn on with a white blinking screen. Something must be dying in the system or its just not aligned right, it doesn’t sound quite like it should anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment